[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
As we pause for a moment to appreciate the work that has been accomplished, we thought it would be fun to show some before, during and after photos of the renovations of 2014.

The work began in January with the replacement of the sound system, followed by the reconciliation room in February.  In March, we tackled the parish hall and cleaned the curtains around the church for the first time in over 40 years in April.  We began working on the lighting in June and the Stations of the Cross in July.  The much anticipated work on the West Wall began in September and will continue until 2015.

Though the photos don’t capture all the work, painting and cleaning that we have done, they provide a few good highlights.

Lastly, a special thank you to all of the donors and labourers who have made so many wonderful changes possible!
[/av_textblock]

[av_slideshow size=’no scaling’ animation=’slide’ autoplay=’false’ interval=’5′ control_layout=”]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1932′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’The Original Confessional’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1933′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’The Southeast corner of the church’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1934′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’Before the renovations’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1935′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’The old transformed into the new’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1936′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’The reconciliation room taking shape’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1937′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’Nearly done’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1938′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’The new Reconciliation Room opened for Lent’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1939′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’The hole we discovered under the kneeler of the old confessional!’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1940′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’Cleaning the curtains for the first time in over 45 years!’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1945′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’We started with many samples before we found the colour!’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1946′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’Painting the hall with volunteers’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1947′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’The old baby blue. . . ‘ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1948′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’Hard to believe it only took us one day!’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1949′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’The crew from Rogers – so many fantastic volunteers.’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1950′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’A whole new look in just under a week. ‘ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1951′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’Saints Sung and Unsung: A painting by Owen Swain.’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1942′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’Replacing the original fixtures established in 1911.’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1943′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’And bringing the electrical system to code. ‘ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1944′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’The new in the back, the old in the front.’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1952′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’The original stencilling found behind the 1940’s confessionals.’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1953′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’The 1940’s confessionals removed.’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1954′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’Moving the Pieta from where it has been since 1887.’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1955′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’A new place for prayer.’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1956′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’The Sacred Heart in its new place. ‘ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1958′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’The Station that fell and started it all. ‘ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1959′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’The discovery of bacteria eating the canvass.’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1960′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’The old frame of the Stations.’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1961′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’Many of the Stations had fallen before but survived – sort of. ‘ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1962′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’The old place of the Pieta.’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1963′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’The new Stations’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1941′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’New Stations, new lights, new Pieta location’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1965′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’Beginning the West Wall Restoration’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1964′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’Removing over a century of dirt!’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide slide_type=’image’ id=’1967′ video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ title=’We are a happy parish!’ link_apply=” link=’lightbox’ link_target=” video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=”][/av_slide]
[/av_slideshow]

[av_gallery ids=’1933,1934,1935,1936,1937,1938,1939,1940,1945,1946,1947,1948,1949,1950,1951,1942,1943,1944,1952,1953,1954,1955,1956,1958,1959,1960,1961,1962,1963,1957,1964,1965,1967′ style=’thumbnails’ preview_size=’portfolio’ crop_big_preview_thumbnail=’avia-gallery-big-crop-thumb’ thumb_size=’portfolio_small’ columns=’5′ imagelink=’lightbox’ lazyload=’avia_lazyload’]