Donating to St. Basil’s
Roman Catholic Parishes in Canada must be financially self-supporting, which means that we are totally dependent on the donations we receive from our parishioners.
Most of our income comes through our weekly Sunday offertory collection. There are SEVEN ways that you can make regular contributions to St. Basil’s:
- Weekly Envelopes: if you are joining our parish part way through the year, you can pick up a box of envelopes at the Parish Office.
- Periodic Contributions, using the pink envelopes in the vestibule of the church.
- Pre-Authorized Giving (P.A.G.) and make regular monthly contributions by direct debit.
- Credit Card Donations/Deductions to St. Basil’s through the Archdiocese of Toronto.
- Stocks and Securities, which are not subject to capital gains tax.
- Life Insurance, listing St. Basil’s as the Beneficiary.
- Bequests and Planned Giving to St. Basil’s through the Archdiocese of Toronto.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Margaret, in our parish office, at 416-926-7110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.